BUSINESS CENTRE AT LEXUS SWINDON
At Lexus Swindon, we understand Fleet vehicles need to carefully balance prestige, performance and luxury, with serious cost effectiveness and tax efficiency.
With your monthly rentals and optional maintenance, fix your monthly outgoings with no surprises. With our dedicated Business Manager on hand to assist, you won't be passed from department to department. With a class-leading range of 11 generously equipped models, we can cater for just about any requirement. We can provide you with fixed cost maintenance, fleet-management and funding solutions. To keep your initial costs at a minimum, we won't charge you any hidden delivery or document fees. Low CO2 and NOx emissions vehicles and hybrid technology with unmatched financial benefits, from a global pioneer in emissions reductions.
business contract hire
Lexus Contract Hire is a straightforward and low risk option to keep your business moving, particularly if your business is VAT registered. Budgeting is made easy with fixed, affordable rentals and by including a maintenance option you can avoid any unexpected costs. At the end of your contract you don't need to worry about disposal or depreciation of your vehicle as you hand the car back to us.
- Lower monthly rentals as we reclaim the VAT on the Lexus price and pass the savings on to you
- No depreciation or residual value risk on your Lexus
- Rentals are allowable against tax.
- A proportion of VAT is reclaimable on rentals (VAT registered businesses only)
- Optional maintenance package which covers all routine servicing (a proportion of VAT is reclaimable on maintenance charges)
- Road Fund Licence renewal included for the period of the contract.
How it works
First choose the Lexus you want to drive then agree the contract period and the maximum annual mileage. There is an initial rental period with 1 to 6 monthly rentals payable upfront. Subsequent rentals are then charged monthly for the remainder of the agreed term. Your monthly rentals can include an optional maintenance package.
At the end of your agreement
When your agreement comes to an end we will contact you to arrange collection of the vehicle. Subject to mileage and fair wear and tear conditions being met there is nothing to pay.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- All routine servicing and maintenance due to fair wear and tear, including all parts and labour costs. Your service can be arranged at any authorised Lexus Centre.
- Road Fund Licence renewal is included for the period of the contract.
- Lexus Roadside Assistance (LRA) for the duration of your agreement.
- A relief vehicle option is available for fully maintained contracts where a car is supplied after 24 hours, for up to 28 days.
- Unlimited Tyres - Subject to fair wear and tear
What’s not included:
- Topping up of petrol or oil between services.
- Any form of paintwork repair or re-spraying.
- Accident or impact damage e.g. a puncture.
- Shattered windscreen or any glass repairs.
- Any driving penalties or parking fines. These will be recharged to the customer.
Peace Of Mind
Fortunately, with Lexus you can enjoy all these benefits in one amazing vehicle. Lexus offer a vast array of financial advantages including; VED (Vehicle Excise Duty) and congestion charge exemption, class-leading BIK (Benefit-in-kind) tax brackets, high write down allowances and compelling fuel efficiency figures. Not forgetting our unbeatable aftercare package which includes:
- Genuine Lexus parts
- Unlimited Tyres
- Free Collection and Delivery
- Booking Within 3 Working days
- 90-minute Servicing
- 37 Point Visual Safety Check
Add to this the fact that Lexus has won Auto Express Best Manufacturer award 7 times and been voted Manufacturer of the Decade and you can see that we really mean what we say, that you deserve amazing.
CONTACT Robert Lukac OUR BUSiness sPECIALIST on 01793 881188 today