Whether you choose a major service, minor service or an MOT, you can rest assured that the job will be carried out by our factory trained technicians who care about the detail. And when it comes to that all important detail called the price, there’s no nasty surprises.
OIL/INSPECTION - £185
Carried out every 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.
- Oil & filter change (fully synthetic oil)
- Vehicle inspection test and report*
- Full vehicle road test**
- Vehicle & software enhancements from ŠKODA’s database
- Diagnostic check including report
- Re-set service interval display
- Wash and vacuum
- ŠKODA stamp in service book
OIL/INSPECTION/EXTENDED SCOPE - £239
(spark plugs/air and fuel filters are an additional cost)
Service is carried out every 24 months or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.
- Everything from an oil/inspection service
- Remove wheels and check brakes
- Check/ adjust tension of all drive belts
- Check/ replenish gearbox oil (where applicable)
- Check/ replenish final drive oil (where applicable)
- Check suspension system
- Check heating/ aircon operation
MOT - ALL MAKES AND MODELS £35
The MOT is an annual test of your ŠKODA's safety, roadworthiness and its exhaust emissions.
Remember - You can have your vehicle MOT tested up to 28 days in advance of its due date.
We offer a local collection and delivery service, courtesy vehicles where possible or you can wait with a coffee in our comfortable customer lounge.
SKODA SERVICING WITH ADDED VALUE
- Cambelt from £500
- Cambelt with Water Pump (if driven from timing belt) from £600
- Brake fluid Service from £65
- DSG Oil Change from £215
- 4X4 Oil Change from £85
- Air Conditioning Service from £140
To make a booking complete the online form below or call our Service Dept on 01793 758100 today